Tuesday, September 28, 2010

olá

What up?  So whatever I happen to come across or think of at the moment is likely going to be written down on this blog.  Just a random assortment of information, which is how I like it.  Sit back and relax or be totally appalled.  The choice is yours.   

Does anyone have grandparents or great grandparents who smoked pot?  I talked to my very religious grandparent's today on my mom's side and my grandmother (who is in her early 80's) said she should smoke weed everyday.  Yeah I know...HURR HURR SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY! WHAT UP SNOOP DOGG.  Seriously though, I was like...whoa shit...alright cool.  Too be fair my grandmother is not as religious as my grandfather but still.  My grandfather wants to make his own whiskey once again...so each to their own.  I wanna make the beer.  I love my grandparents.  On the other side of the family my great grandparents would smoke a joint occasionally so good on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment