Thursday, November 18, 2010

California Love

California Love?!
Except for Earthquakes, the nay-say vote on Prop 19, lack of water, the burgeoning debt and crazy ass nonsense laws...
Nice place to visit though. Good wine too.
I sit in class.
I learn about geophys/Earthquakes etc...
Oakland is due for a major one.
Have fun Cali.(XOXO to friends and family who live there tho)
California...Oakland...Califor-nay-eh. Inglewood, Inglewood always up to no good...even Hollywood tryin to get a piece baby.
California...knows how to party
Keep it rockin' Compton

Hey Chris Tucker.

Snake Plissken jumps into my head.
Escape from New York was better than Escape from L.A.


Right...
Now I have earthquakes, a barrage of post-apocalyptic/sci-fi movies and Fallout on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment