Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Classic Halloween movie.

Short Thriller.


and then there is Indian Thriller...



and then there is German Techno Indian Thriller...



When zombies take over...



Bill Murray you are awesome!



I laughed so hard when I first saw this. Well...good bye ghostbusters.

Happy Halloween people!  Oh, I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" last night.  I thought it was pretty good...I love toothless (the black dragon).




Speaking of black...one of my favorite clips from the boondocks.


now for something mildly Halloween related...one of my favourite Venture Bros. clips





3 comments:

  1. LoL man, great Halloween post.
    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect day for Thriller.

    Also, Bill Murray's the shit...thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i nearly crapped my pants when bill murrays face popped up in zombieland

    ReplyDelete